Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tagged!

Sweet Heather tagged me in a fun little game:

''Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.''

Hmmm, I'm trying to think of seven random things.

1. I have a strawberry shaped birthmark on my tummy tum tum.
2. Pink is my ridiculously favorite top color of the world... and I once had a room painted entirely pink. With furniture I painted pink and yellow. Yep, it was a little over the top :)
3. If I could wear Regency dresses every day, I absolutely would.
4. I love babies. (Okay, thats not too original, but they absolutely light up my world when I get to swaddle and rock them)
5. Thanksgiving has long been my favorite holiday, with Christmas following closely at its heels.
6. I named our apartment Cherry Arbor. Tee hee. You see... I have this thing about naming houses.... I was inspired by Jane Austen. Cherry because I've decorated our kitchen and breakfast room that way, and Arbor because we live on the third floor, amongst quite a few trees!
7. I love Shakespeare's plays, and I'm pretty sure I have A Midsummer Night's Dream memorized from beginning to end! I have a huge old book with all of them together.

I tag (if you would like to play, of course) :

Rachel

Tilly


Sommer

Jenny


Serena

And anyone else who would like to play! This is just all my tired mind can come up with late at night! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

All very interesting things to know. And of course I forgive you for not tagging me, Silly. : ) I love pink too!! And babies of course!!!

Heather said...

Thanks so much for playing along! I love your list!

I see we share a passion for pink ~ you're a woman after my own heart. :) I have yet to make or own a Regency dress but I am quite sure I would love them!

I love babies too of course! Too bad they do not stay little for very long! They have pink highchairs and strollers out in the stores now, which they didn't have when my Abby was born. Oh, it makes me want another baby girl!

Love, Heather

P.S. I love that you have named your home. :)

 

Made by Lena