Friday, December 14, 2007

The Nutcracker


My momma and I enjoyed a very fun "girls night out" where we went to dinner on the Riverwalk- yum! And then headed over to the Nutcracker. Definitely a night that my daddy and my husband didn't mind missing out on. The Riverwalk is SO beautiful this time of year- so many lights! If you are ever in San Antonio for Christmas, it's a must see. The Nutcracker was truly enjoyable. We even happened to run into some sweet friends there- an unexpected blessing!
Here is a shot of the Riverwalk as the sun was going down and the lights were coming on!

7 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Oh that looks so pretty! I'm sure you girls had a blast...my mom and I went to see "Enchanted" (very cute, btw) last Friday...it was the first movie we've seen just the two of us in years! Oh, and I just adore your skirt...did you make it?

Emily said...

Oh you and your mom are so cute! The second picture looks perfectly enchanting. Beautiful!!!

Serena said...

You two are so cute! What fun to have a girls night out together! Your skirts are very pretty.

Anonymous said...

That sounds super fun! I love the Nutcracker. And you and your momma look so cute and coordinating! :)

April said...

Aww...I'm going to the Nutcracker tomorrow! I've never been before, and I'm really looking forward to it! :-)

We went to the Riverwalk a few years ago...1999, I guess it was. (Wow, I didn't realize it had been that long!) It *is* a really neat place...I'm sure it's even more special at Christmas. :-)

Sommer said...

What a wonderful time it must have been! I really need a special night with my mom...

The Riverwalk does look quite lovely!

Emily said...

I have shown my mom a very of the crafts of your site and mentioned a few things about you. When she was over last night she asked if I had any news from you so I went to your blog to show her latest pictures. When we got to the picture of you and your mom, I looked at mom and said,"We know someone who has a sweater like her mom's. Who is it?". She laughed and it said,"It's me." Mom's is Ann Taylor or The Loft so if your mom's isn't then they are almost identical. So funny I wanted to share.

 

Made by Lena