Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Filled to the BRIM with girlish glee...



Yes, I am. A time of day when I'm normally the happiest (when sweet hubby comes home from work) was made doubly exciting today. I received my order from the Ribbon Jar. I think their website is just lovely, and the ribbons came packaged up so cutely. With wonderful names like Heliotrope and Mermaid, I should have known they'd be beautiful... the colors are just shimmery and wonderful. I know- you're thinking to yourself right now- who gets this excited about ribbons? Well, I do. I've been wearing them in my hair since... I had hair. And double sided satin has become extremely hard to come by. When I saw the Ribbon Jar website, I knew I must order some. 1 yard of each of 15 mm ribbon is a perfect length for bows and headbands. I got every color. If my hair could smile... I'm pretty sure it'd be grinning from ear to ear right now.

5 comments:

Sommer said...

That ribbon is quite lovely:-) I think would look great in my dear girls' hair, too!

Becky said...

WOW! I have never seen such wonderful colors in ribbons before...I would love to be able to do that one day. I don't think my hair would look as stylish or nice as yours. I would be excited about them too, don't you worry!!

Emily said...

So very lovely. I can't wait to see them in your hair. Stunning I am sure.

Mackenzie said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! Those are *so* pretty!! :) Your beautiful hair will have fun showcasing that ribbon I'll bet...thanks for the link too...I'll file that away for when Jenny has hair. ;) And speaking of ribbon, guess what? We just found out that there is an "O'Fray" (the ribbon JoAnn's carries) *outlet* less than an hour away from our house!! Like...giant spools for a dollar!! :D We haven't been yet, but I'll let you know if it's good. :)

Brandon said...

Lauren,
this is Bethan, not Brandon...and I love you.

 

Made by Lena